THIS NEW OUTLET in Kluang Mall is a key destination for family and kids. This one-of-a-kind edutainment centre provides children with realistic experience in operating smaller scale construction machinery including fun life skill-based academic courses. We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals to engage with children by helping to develop fine motor skills and on hand-eye coordination and helps with their precision towards the development of the child’s fullest potential.
- • Ability to provide exemplary customer service.
- • Oversees operation of the party group, including managing parties, and generating sales and bookings.
- • Work closely with the head of curriculum and programmes on student placements and scheduling of classes.
- • Support day-to-day operations.
- • Responds to emails and interoffice communications.
- • Assist in generating new business and bookings.
- • Any ad hoc task when required.
- • Work with parents to ensure kids have total satisfaction.
- • Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- • Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- • Good organizational skills with ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- • Minimum one year work experience in related field.
- • Must be willing to work 6 days per week including weekends and holidays.
- • Possess good communication skills.
- • Attention to detail.
- • Proficient in English, Malay or Mandarin to handle English/Malay/Chinese-speaking customers.