Campaign: Kluang Mall Shop & Win 2020
Duration: 14th August 2020 until 29th November 2020
Step 1: SPEND a minimum of Ringgit Malaysia Two Hundred (RM200-00) only in combined receipts on the same day at any outlets in Kluang Mall. (Except Pacific Hypermarket and Departmental Store, or any receipt for services relating to Money Changer/Money Remittance, ATM machine cash withdrawal or cash deposit machine, Telco’s bills and any utilities payment); and
Step 2: LIKE & FOLLOW Kluang Mall official Facebook page and Kluang Mall official Instagram (verification will be made by Kluang Mall); and
Step 3: REGISTER on the same day at Kluang Mall Information Counter, shoppers will need to provide details information including full name, NRIC, mobile number, address and submit the entry via Google form.
Step 4: LUCKY Participant with a GOLDEN TICKET is eligible for (1) LUCKY DRAW entry and a chance to win fabulous prizes; and
** LUCKY DRAW will be organized on 24th December 2020 at Kluang Mall
Terms & Conditions
By entering the “Kluang Mall Shop and Win Contest” (hereby known as “Contest”), you (“Participant”) agree to the following Terms and Conditions;
1. The Contest is organized by Tenaga Nusantara Sdn Bhd (Co. No. 224147-w) (“Kluang Mall”) and is open to all residents of Malaysia aged 18 years old and above (including permanent residents or expatriates who are currently living in Malaysia) except for the following:-
a) Permanent and/or contract employees of Kluang Mall (including its subsidiaries and related companies) and their immediate family members;
b) Representatives and/or agents (including advertising and promotion agents) of Kluang Mall and its subsidiaries and related companies, and their immediate family members; and
c) Permanent and/or contract employees of Pacific Hypermarket & Departmental Store and Telco’s tenants of Kluang Mall (paying bills, utilities and any related) and their immediate family members.
The phrase “immediate family members” refers to children, parents, spouses, brothers and sisters of the above group of individuals. Should any person listed above is identified as the Participant; such person will be automatically disqualified from the Contest.
2. The Contest runs from 14th August 2020 until 29th November 2020 (“Contest Period”). Notwithstanding the above, Kluang Mall may during the Contest Period, at its sole and absolute discretion reduce or extend the Contest Period without prior notice (“the Revised Period”) and any participation in the Contest during the Revised Period (if any) shall be governed by these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect and shall be read and construed to be enforceable.
B. Contest Mechanics
Kluang Mall shall have the right to amend the terms and conditions of this contest, at any time at its discretion, without prior notice.
1. To participate in the Contest, Participant will be required to complete the Contest form which is available at Kluang Mall Information Counter and proceed with the following steps;
a) SPEND a minimum of Ringgit Malaysia Two Hundred (RM200-00) only in combined receipts on the same day at any outlets in Kluang Mall. (Except Pacific Hypermarket and Departmental Store, or any receipt for services relating to Money Changer/Money Remittance, ATM machine cash withdrawal or cash deposit machine, Telco’s bills and any utilities payment); and
b) LIKE & FOLLOW Kluang Mall official Facebook page and Kluang Mall official Instagram (verification will be made by Kluang Mall); and
c) REGISTER on the same day at Kluang Mall Information Counter, shoppers will need to provide details information including full name, NRIC, mobile number, address and submit the entry via Google form.
d) LUCKY Participant with a GOLDEN TICKET is eligible for (1) LUCKY DRAW entry and a chance to win fabulous prizes; and
e) LUCKY DRAW will be organized on 24th December 2020 at Kluang Mall
2. Participant may submit as many Contest form as he/she wishes subject to the full compliance of the Item (1) above. Contest forms that are incomplete, unclear, with questionable legitimacy / validity, without attachment of original receipt of valid purchase and/or not satisfactory will be disqualified at Kluang Mall’s sole and absolute discretion.
3. Non-compliance of Terms and Conditions of this Contest may result in Participant’s disqualification in the Contest.
C. Contest Prize
1. The lucky draw event (“lucky draw event”) will be organized on 24th December 2020 at Kluang Mall. The Participant will be notified by Kluang Mall to attend the lucky draw event. Failing to attend the lucky draw event shall be deemed as non-compliance with the Terms and Conditions of the Contest by the Participant, hence the Participant shall no longer qualified for the prize. Kluang Mall shall not entertain for any further request due to negligence or any reasons whatsoever by the Participant.
2. In the event due to restrictions, directives, guidelines or any law imposed / issued by the government or relevant authorities and/or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, that the lucky draw event is unable to be conducted, the event shall be organized virtually via Facebook live on Kluang Mall official Facebook or any other method / platform deem acceptable by Kluang Mall.
3. Each Winner, selected through random draw, is eligible to win one (1) of the following prizes -
Grand Prize: Nissan Serena 2.0L Highway Star x 1 winner
1st Prize: Premium Home Furniture x 1 winner
2nd Prize: Yamaha Y15ZR x 1 winner
3rd Prize: Massage Chair x 1 winner
- Bedroom Set x 2 winners
- Jewellery x 3 winners
- Smart Phones x 8 winners
- Digital Watch x 3 winners
- Smart Watch x 2 winners
- Face shop Hamper x 2 winners
- Body shop Hamper x 2 winners
- Starbucks Hamper x 2 winners
- Coffee Bean Hamper x 2 winners
- RM200 Shopping Voucher x 25 winners
(“collectively known as “Prizes”)
4. All prizes are non-transferable, non‐refundable and non‐exchangeable/redeemable for cash, credit or rebate of any kind and do not include any accessories or items shown in any advertisements and/or promotional materials which are for illustration purposes only. Winner is fully responsible for all taxes that may be payable or taxable (if any).
5. All prizes are subject to availability and Kluang Mall reserves the rights, without prior notice or assigning any reason whatsoever to substitute any prize with other prizes of similar value without prior notice and without giving any compensation to the Winner.
6. All costs and expenses (including meals, transportation or personal expenses and etc.) for the purpose of collection of the prize shall be solely borne by the Winner.
7. The Participant is required to attend the lucky draw event at his/her own cost and expense. In the event that the Participant is selected as a Winner for any of the prizes listed hereinabove under Item (2), the prize must be claimed by the Winner in person. The Winner shall bear all direct and incidental cost in claiming the prize.
8. The Winner must produce original identity card and/or passport for verification. In the event the Winner is not able to attend the lucky draw event, the Winner must nominate a representative to be present at the lucky draw event to accept the prize on his/her behalf and to notify Kluang Mall 7 days in advance prior to the lucky draw event. Acceptance and use of prize by Winner shall be at their own risk at all times and Kluang Mall disclaims all liability arising therefrom.
9. Kluang Mall will not entertain any request to change, vary, or amend the date, time, location, venue and/or other details for the Contest and the prizes.
10. Picture of the prizes in promotional materials are for illustration only. The colour, accessories and specifications of the actual prizes may differ from the pictures featured.
D. Notification of Winner
1. Notification to Participant will be made by Kluang Mall through social media platform, official letter, email and/or phone call provided by the Participant within Fourteen (14) working days after the end of the Contest Period.
2. Kluang Mall shall not be responsible or be liable if any of the participants cannot be contacted. Kluang Mall further reserves the full right to disqualify any shortlisted participants if any attempt to contact the shortlisted participants has failed for any reason whatsoever.
3. Proof of sending Contest Entry (in any manner whatsoever) to Kluang Mall does not represent a proof of receipt.
4. Kluang Mall reserves the right to forfeit the prizes if the Participant fails to provide the details required upon receiving the request/notification from Kluang Mall.
E. Intellectual Property, Announcement, Confidentiality and Personal Data
1. By entering this Contest, the Participant and/or subsequent Winner hereby grants Kluang Mall perpetual and non-exclusive rights to broadcast the names, pictures or images or display any matter related to the Participant and/or Winner for publicity, advertising, trade or promotional purposes in any media without further notice to the Participant or Winner. The Participant and/or Winner is not entitled to claim any payment in any form, fee or compensation for the use of their images or details in relation to the above.
2. The Participant and/or Winner acknowledges, understands and agree that his/her details may be shared by Kluang Mall with its affiliates, business associates, partners or participating content provider for the purposes of the Contest. Any Participant’s information or personal data (“Personal Data”) provided by the Participant to Kluang Mall in connection with the Contest shall be kept confidential except to any activities mentioned thereto. Kluang Mall shall take all reasonable precautions to preserve the integrity and prevent any corruption or loss, damage or destruction of Participant’s Personal Data and complies with the requirement of Personal Data Protection Act 2010. Kluang Mall Privacy Notice applies, for further information on the Privacy Notice of Kluang Mall’s group of companies, please visit https://www.kluangmall.com
1. Kluang Mall reserves the rights to change, amend, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions either in written or verbal communications without prior notice at any time.
2. By participating in this Contest, the Participant agrees to be bound by this terms and conditions, notices, amendments and all decisions made by Kluang Mall.
3. In the event of any dispute, conflict, uncertainty or ambiguity relating to the Terms and Conditions hereto, or any matter involving this Contest, Kluang Mall will resolve the matter in its absolute and unfettered discretion and the entire decision made by Kluang Mall in the matter shall be conclusive and final.
1. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Kluang Mall makes no representations or warranties with respect to any prizes provided under this Contest. Kluang Mall gives no warranty with respect to the merchantability, quality of the prizes or their suitability for any purposes.
2. Kluang Mall shall not be responsible or liable for any misinterpretation or misrepresentation of facts in respect of the prizes offered as published in any media, marketing or advertising materials.
3. Kluang Mall shall not be responsible or liable for any lost, misdirected, illegible, late, mutilated or altered entries. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Participant shall assume full liability in the case of any mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents resulting from their participation in the Contest and/or redemption of the prizes.
4. Kluang Mall shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any circumstances amounting to force majeure.
5. Kluang Mall shall not be liable to the Participant for (a) any loss or damage suffered by the Participant arising from their participation or non‐participation in the Contest due to any act or omission by Kluang Mall and; (b) for any misuse of any prize or for any claims or liability arising from the use of the prizes.
1. Kluang Mall reserves the right at its sole discretion and without having to assign any reason whatsoever, to disqualify any individual for the following:
(a) that it determines to be tampering with the operation of the Contest;
(b) to be acting in breach or potential breach of these Terms and Conditions; and/or
(c) for submitting incomplete, illegible or false entries.
2. The decision to disqualify shall be final and no correspondence shall be entertained. Kluang Mall reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude Participant and withhold prizes for violating any of the Terms and Conditions herein.
I. Suspension, Cancellation or Termination of Contest
1. Kluang Mall reserves the right to cancel, suspend, delay or terminate the Contest at its absolute discretion without giving prior written notice to the Participant or in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
2. In the event of suspension, cancellation, delay or termination of the Contest for any reason by Kluang Mall, the Participant or the Winner shall not be entitled to make any claim or claim for compensation from Kluang Mall for any loss or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the said occurrence.
J. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them shall subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Malaysia