Bumikita - Totebag Coloring Contest - Terms & Conditions
1. This contest is open to teenagers based on the following category:
Category A: 13 – 15 years old (Limited to 30 participants, first come first serve basis)
Category B: 16 – 18 years old (Limited to 30 participants, first come first serve basis)
2. Limited to 20 participants per category on a first come, first served basis,
pre register at Kluang Mall Information counter from 22 Feb – 22 Mar 2019
3. Registration fee is RM10.00 for each participant. Every participant would be awarded with certificate and goodies bag.
4. Upon arrival, participants will be required to register at the registration counter located at Ground Floor.
5. Participants will be given a piece of Limited Edition Bumikita Tote Bag for colouring within two (2) hour.
6. Each participant shall have a maximum of TWO HOURS to complete the contest with the theme “Bumikita”.
7. All coloring and decorative materials are allowed to be used throughout the competition. Participants will be required to bring their own equipment.
8. Participants are allowed to use any kind of materials in order to create the best and creative Tote Bag and fit the theme given “Bumikita”.
9. Contestants are encourage to bring their own foldable colouring table.
10. Contestants must complete the contest by themselves without assistance from a third party.
11. Each artwork will be assessed by three judges according to the criteria stated below:
30% - Creativity, 30% - Theme, 20% - Colour Scheme, 20% - Overall Presentation
12. All entries shall become the property of the Organiser. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
13. Prizes must be accepted on “as-awarded” basis and cannot be transferred, returned, substituted or exchanged with cash.
Kluang Mall shall be entitled at its discretion to replace all or any of the prizes with items of equivalent value and shall notify to the winners.
14. Kluang Mall reserves the right to change/amend the rules and regulations for this contest in any way it sees fit and disqualify any entry for non-compliance with
the rules and regulations outlined in this document.
15. Participant(s) agrees that Kluang Mall may photograph, televise and video/audio tape the contest for non-commercial use, including but not limited to
promotion, internet, broadcast and/or news coverage of the event.
16. By participating in this competition, contestants are bound by the Terms and Conditions and all decision made by Kluang Mall.
17. Kluang Mall shall not be held liable for any costs, losses, damages or injuries before or during the competition.