Bumikita Coloring Contest - Terms & Conditions
1.This contest is open to children based on the following category:
Category A: 7 – 9 years old (Limited to 30 participants, first come first serve basis)
Category B: 10 – 12 years old (Limited to 30 participants, first come first serve basis)
2. Participant must complete the registration form and submit to Kluang Mall Information Counter before 22nd March 2019
3. Registration fee is RM10.00 for each participant. Every participant would be awarded with certificate and goodies bag.
4. Participants are required to register 60 minutes before the competition starts. Registration counter is located at Atrium, Ground Floor.
5. Participants will be provided with a piece of A4 paper (Group A) and A3 paper (Group B).
6. Each participant shall have a maximum of TWO HOURS to complete the contest.
7. Participants are required to bring their own colouring (only crayon & Colour Pencil), tables and chairs.
8. Each artwork will be assessed by three judges according to the criteria stated below:
30% - Creativity, 30% - Theme, 20% - Colour Scheme, 20% - Overall Presentation
10. All entries shall become the property of the Organiser. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
11. Prizes must be accepted on “as-awarded” basis and cannot be transferred, returned, substituted or exchanged with cash. Kluang Mall and TCRS shall be entitled at its discretion to replace all or any of the prizes with items of equivalent value and shall notify to the winners.
12. Kluang Mall and TCRS reserves the right to change/amend the rules and regulations for this contest in any way it sees fit and disqualify any entry for non-compliance with the rules and regulations outlined in this document.
13. Participant(s) agrees that Kluang Mall and TCRS may photograph, televise and video/audio tape the contest for non-commercial use, including but not limited to promotion, internet, broadcast and/or news coverage of the event.
14. By participating in this competition, contestants are bound by the Terms and Conditions and all decision made by Kluang Mall and TCRS.
15. Kluang Mall and TCRS shall not be held liable for any costs, losses, damages or injuries before or during the competition.